KING AIR GATHERING IV – REGISTRATION
Event Theme – “Safety”
NEW – Registration Options
OPTION 1 – General Attendee Package
DATES: Evening of the 26th, Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th.
- $300 per attendee – due upon registration
- $50 for guest which includes the Cocktail Party Reception & other activities – due upon registration – no conference admissions
- Cocktail Party Reception – Evening of the 26th.
- Friday & Saturday Conference with outstanding speakers & topics.
- Dr. Strahle spoke at the last event and everyone said, “We want more” so this year we have added a special 4-hour “Thunderstorm Avoidance – NEXRAD – Critical Updates”. With this year’s safety theme, and flying at the altitudes we do, the weather is a large factor in flying safely.
- Breakfast & Lunch – Friday & Saturday
- Access to leading King Air vendors.
- Opportunity to converse with other owners, pilots, and enthusiasts.
OPTION 2 – General Attendee Package
Recurrent Training Option
Complete your 1st Day Ground School Training at the Gathering with Tom Clements.
The Recurrent Training option is “space available,” with registration on a first come first registered basis. This option is expected to book quickly so do not wait.
DATE: Sunday September 29th.
- Everything in the General Attendee Package
- Sunday Ground School Recurrent Training with Tom Clements, author of the King Air Book. Tom will be holding a very special (you do not want to miss) session; come learn from the master. Tom’s session at KAG IV will be considered part of your Recurrent Training at King Air Academy with special pricing. To complete your Recurrent Training you will need to attend one more day of comprehensive simulator and a “model specific” ground session at King Air Academy which must be completed before the end of the year.
PACKAGE 1 - Standard Simulator Recurrent Training $2750
This package includes the general attendee package, free guest package, and Sunday ground school training with Tom Clements. Standard Simulator Recurrent training is regularly $3200 plus with the event attendee package cost of $300, this option gives you a savings of $750. You must pay $1500 upon registration and the balance of $1250 when you arrive at King Air Academy location for your one day follow on training.
PACKAGE 2 - Full Motion G1000/NXi Recurrent Training $5500
This package includes the general attendee package, free guest package, and Sunday ground school training with Tom Clements. Full Motion Sim Recurrent training is regularly $6500 plus with the event attendee package cost of $300, this option gives you a savings of $1300. You must pay $3000 upon registration and the balance of $2500 when you arrive at King Air Academy location for your one day follow on training.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I register at the King Air Gathering Event?
We ask that all participants register prior to the event so we can make all of the necessary accommodations and ensure that there is available space.
If registration is full, do you keep a wait list?
Yes, we will keep your information on file and notify you if there is an opening.
Can I cancel my General Attendee reservation?
Yes, you can cancel with full refund until September 1, 2019.
If I purchase the Recurrent Training Package, what date will be on my Recurrent Certificate?
The completion date will be the date you attend the one day follow session at the King Air Academy.
If purchase the Recurrent Training Package, what if I try and cannot complete my training by the end of the year?
Your deposit will not be lost but will be applied to your future training session (at regular prices).
How long will the Recurrent Training Sunday session be?
Tom is estimating an 8am – 2pm session on Sunday.
When I arrive, when can I check-in to the event?
Check-in It starts 2 hours before the Cocktail Party on Thursday and runs through Saturday.
What if I register for the Recurrent Training option and have to cancel?
Your registration will not be lost. Your deposit will be credited to your next training session at King Air Academy.